Wednesday 14 January 2009

14th January

Well it's a sad day in my world, my lovely mini is going to a new home on saturday :( the money has gone into my bank account so that's that.
I now have to go and pick up my tank from Leeds on saturday. Hey ho life goes on apparently.
Ellen your blog candy was posted yesterday and the sad woman in the post office asked which country you were in, i did laugh :)
Today my Mum & Dad bought me a fantstic huge scrapbooking kit, it has tons of stuff in. What a lucky bunnie i am :)
I ordered my first Tilda stamps last night and they have been shipped today so watch this space.
Still trying to save for the Harrogate show in March but not doing very well :(
My crafty room is coming on slowly, at the moment i am trying to find carpet.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm H, i live in the Lakes which is a fab part of the country.