Friday 28 November 2008

28th November

Sorry im a bad blogger.
Life a bit no lot mad here at the moment, i have spent every school hour this week at school painting the back drops for the school show (Joseph) still not finished :(
My garage doors and windows have arrived this week :):) and all the tiles are on the roof, just need to put the ridge tiles on.
Will try and get a pic tomorrow. So im hoping to be moving my stuff in there soon.
My Mini which is For Sale is a palarva, girl came to look on monday and said she wanted it and would pay/pick it up today but a long story can't till tuesday so i will wait till then and if it doesn't sell then im keeping it. Im so soft when she said she would have my car i had tears in my eyes. I love my Mini :)
Made a car for a friends daughter today so i will get a pic of that too :)
Hope to be back soon

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm H, i live in the Lakes which is a fab part of the country.